Monday, November 17, 2008

loneliness

Loneliness

            There are a lot of benefits of loneliness. Loneliness is a situation that you just want to be with yourself. Many people think loneliness in negative way because they do think it is kind of sadness also they think all lonely people are sad but it is not true. Loneliness is needed for a lot of things that you cannot do it socially. In addition, almost of greatest scientists lived their life a lone and they made miracle inventions. Loneliness is necessary for meditation and thinking of positive things. For example, a lot of exercises that interest in self- improvement mentioned to loneliness in positives ways. When you are a lone you can do a lot of great things such as making plan for your future life, reading books, writing poems. Any poet has to be alone to write his/her poems because he/she must live his/her poetic moment and he/she cannot live it socially. I am always lonely because I enjoy this great advantage. When I am alone, I spend all my time to memorize ancient Arabic poems as I remember my name because it will make me very strong in my language and it is a good exercise for my mind. The mind as a rubber that expand when you try to expand it, so when you try to memorize a lot of information or whatever you want, you just expand your mind skills and abilities and the loneliness the first important thing that let you memorize. Also, when you greet people all the time, the will not like and respect you as you wish and want according to ancient Arabic adage that said,” visit people little bit then they respect and like you more”. This proverb is true because when you face someone all your time, you will feel bored. This is a second question that stimulates my mind to keep writing and writing because it is a great question because it touches every body psychology and it related to it mentally. I feel longing to write a lot and a lot maybe because I feel lonely now because my family is gone to my back country and I think it is not so bad because I hope it help all of us to yearn to each other. This is the second question that I promise to back to it and write more about it as soon as having enough time and I think this article needs loneliness to write it. 

No comments: