Monday, November 10, 2008

My Dreams

Dreams are the best chance to reduce stress when you live your dream moment. If you tell me what is your dream, I will tell you who you are. Dreams always reflects someone’s thinking, personality, and belief. All great people were very imaginary before they achieve theirs greatest works. For example, when someone stood up on Dezny Land, he said,” I hoped that Walt Dezny saw what he achieve before his died” someone else answered him,” but he saw all of what are you seeing now in his mind when he decided to create this”. Also, Enshtine said ,” when the people were living conscious I was living unconscious”. Dreams are the similarity thing in all greatest people that introduced great things to the world. You have to have imaginary mind to succeed in your life. Just let your mind starts to travel to entire worlds and that what will make you more creative. I have a lot of dreams in my mind but I cannot say it because when I try to say it I think all ordinary people will think me crazy, so I keep all my dreams to myself and when I will be able to achieve it, all the world can see it clearly. Nothing is impossible in this life for anyone who has strong spiritual life and strong believes then they will lead him to create the miracles.  Also, strong willing makes anyone  can do what he wants if he imagined what he wishes  to do in the future. This is an interesting question and it needs more and more time to answer it as enough as I want, so I will be back for this article.       

1 comment:

Anna said...

So long as your dreams aren't something like " I want to make the world's largest ball of string and use it to knock down 3 story-buildings." I don't think people will think you are crazy.
Maybe just that you dream big dreams.